Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

What the pelican?!

Another day in Mykonos... not much different happened today but it was not any less enjoyable. When we went downtown today we found a rather large pelicon just walking around town and within the restaurants. I'd say about a meter tall. Very random but cool to see!
On another note...I never fully described downtown to you before so I will emerse you in some of the details now... Mykonos is definately all about fashion and it is very noticeable when you see high end stores like Sephora, Louie Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and Chanel... just to name a few. The prices are also noticably a lot higher. I have heard this is the most expensive island and i sure hope that is right for the sake of my bank account.
Today went by very quickly so i don't have a whole lot to say.

Here was my delicious pasta;

Haiku Lane
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment